Gautama Buddha's Retreat In North America
On New Year's Eve 1976, Gautama Buddha prophesied the future transfer of the forcefield of his Shamballa retreat to America. He said that America "is indeed the place where all shall return to the cause and core of the Dharma ([i.e.,] the Teaching) and the Sangha. For here we will transfer Shamballa, here we will transfer that City of Light one day. But for now, it will be the implementation of a secondary forcefield, the Omega aspect of Shamballa, as the Alpha aspect remains positioned where it is."
On April 18, 1981 Gautama established his Western Shamballa over "the Heart" of what his devotees call the "Inner Retreat.":
"From Shamballa I arc a light. I would establish the ground of the Ancient of Days.... In this hour I contemplate - note it well - the arcing of the flame of Shamballa to the Inner Retreat as the Western abode of the Buddhas and the bodhisattvas and the bodhisattvas-to-be who are the devotees of the Mother light."
So, the yang presence of Gautama Buddha remains at that point of Shamballa in the East in the etheric octave over the Gobi Desert, and his yin presence is in the West in the etheric octave over the Gallatin Range in the Northern Rockies focused at the Heart of the Inner Retreat. The Royal Teton Ranch property, a cathedral of nature bordering on Yellowstone Park, is the physical coordinate of the Western etheric retreat of the Lord of the World.
Here we contemplate the mysteries of the Inner Buddha and the Inner Christ and lend our threefold flames to anchor in the Western Hemisphere the forcefield of Shamballa.
Call to Be Taken to the Western Shamballa with Lord Gautama Buddha
Call in the name of your own Christ Self to Lord Gautama Buddha to invoke assistance on your spiritual path following the heart of the Buddha and your own inner Buddha.
In the name of the Christ, my own Real Self, I call to the heart of the I AM Presence and to the angel of the Presence, to Archangel Michael to take me in my soul and in my soul consciousness to the etheric retreat of Gautama Buddha at the Western Shamballa over Montana. I ask that I may be tutored in the path of the Guru, the teachings and the building of the community of the Holy Spirit. And I ask that all information necessary to the fulfillment of my divine plan be released to my outer waking consciousness as it is required. I thank thee and I accept this done in the full power of the risen Christ.
Summit Lighthouse Books on the Buddhas and the Ascended Masters:
Books by Mark and Elizabeth Clare Prophet on the Buddhas and the Ascended Masters, your holy Christ Self and your personal path of buddhahood:
- Quietly Comes The Buddha: Awakening Your Inner Buddha-Nature by Gautama Buddha
- The Opening of the Seventh Seal: Sanat Kumara on the Path of the Ruby Ray
- The Buddhic Essence, Ten Stages to Becoming a Buddha
- The Lost Years of Jesus: Documentary Evidence of Jesus' 17-Year Journey to the East
- The Path of the Higher Self First in the Climb The Highest Mountain series, the foundational teachings on your soul, I AM Presence, holy Christ Self and the path of the ascension.
- Ashram Notes by El Morya and Mark Prophet
- The Chela and the Path: Keys to Soul Mastery in the Aquarian Age by El Morya
- Saint Germain on Alchemy: Formulas for Self-Transformation
- The Masters and their Retreats